Whenever I make almond milk, I always have a lot of almond meal leftover to make some delicious, raw power balls!
These raw, super power balls will rock your world!
They’re simple and quick to make. Takes no time to blend everything together and squish them into snack balls. They’re awesome as mid-afternoon picker uppers and are perfect energy boosters!
Did you know?
Heart-healthy almonds are high in good fats that help lower LDL or “bad cholesterol” and raise HDL or “good cholesterol” . It is also antioxidant rich in Vitamin E that protects the skin from harmful free-radicals. Not to mention a high source of calcium, magnesium and potassium, needed for proper nerve and muscle function and healthy bones.
2 cups Almond meal
1 apple (peeled and diced)
1/2 cup Pomegranate
1 tbsp Chia Seeds
3 tbsp Water
1 cup Coconut Chips (sweetened or unsweetened)
1/2 cup Coconut oil
1/8 cup Agave
1. Soak chia seeds with water. Place on the side for chia seeds to expand to gelly, glutinous form
2. Wash, peel, and dice apple
3. Add almond meal, diced apple, soaked chia seeds, coconut oil and agave into a blender
4. Blend until everything is mixed thoroughly
5. Scoop out blended almond meal into a big bowl
6. Mix coconut shreds and pomegranates into mixture
7. Use a spoon to scoop out balls to your desired size.
8. Place in the fridge and cover with saran wrap to allow the balls to stay in shape
9. Ready to eat and devour in 10 mins!